
i wish to have this smile back.. i will never forget this smile.. i wish to have my love back.. she's all i need and have.. she knows i love her.. she knows she makes me smile.. she knows i need her.. i met her 2 years ago.. and i have loved her since.. never has my love for her faded.. shes a good person at heart.. im willing to give up all i have for her.. and nothin can stop me.. not ever herself.. i love her..
I woke up in heaven today She kissed me I floated away Never felt anything so great Alright, now I brace myself for the fights I’m light as a feather tonight
Cause I can’t feel the ground Someone let me down I never felt so high as I do now Its too good to be true I don’t deserve you I never felt a love strong enough to Stop this world from spinning Stop this world from spinning
And I see heaven when she looks at me In her smile is the most amazing dream And in her eyes I fall asleep And I hope Hope that she can see through the smoke Of my imperfections into my soul And my heart where she has control
Cause I can’t feel the ground Someone let me down I never felt so high as I do now Its too good to be true I don’t deserve you I never felt a love strong enough to Stop this world from spinning
Happiness like this can never last Turns into the memories of the past Here today and gone just as fast
And I can’t feel the ground Someone let me down I said I’ve never been so high as I am now It’s too good to be true I don’t deserve you I never felt a love strong enough to Stop this world from spinning Stop this world from spinning
shes too good to be true..i love her..
|