<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34946013?origin\x3dhttp://el-burd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> hidden talent
Thursday, September 04, 2008


We've been together for a while now
We're growing stronger everyday now
It feels so good and there's no doubt
I will stay with you as each morning brings sunrise
And the flowers bloom in springtime
On my love you can rely
And I'll stay with you

Oh I'll stay with you through the ups and the downs
Oh I'll stay with you when no one else is around
And when the dark clouds arrive
I will stay by your side
I know we'll be alright
I will stay with you

Though relationships can get old
They have the tendency to grow cold
We have something like miracle
Yeah, and I'll stay with you

Oh I'll stay with you through the ups and the downs
Oh I'll stay with you when no one else is around
And when the dark clouds arrive
I will stay by your side
I know we'll be alright
I will stay with you

And there will be heartaches and pains, yes it will
But through it all, we will remain
In this life, we all know
Friends may come, and they may go
Through the years I know
I will stay
And in the end I know that we'll find
Love so beautiful and divine
We'll be lovers for the lifetime, yeah
And I'll stay with you
I will stay with you

Oh I'll stay with you through the ups and the downs
Oh I'll stay with you when no one else is around
And when the dark clouds arrive
I will stay by your side
I know we'll be alright
I will stay with you
Everything will be fine
And I will stay with you
Through the end of time
I will stay with you


i wish that at times you know jus how much im willing to stand by you and what im willin to go thru.. times are hard and nuthin is ever easy even though we may try comfortin you and all that.. but at the end of the day its never easy for you.. i understand and im tryin my best to be by ur side.. people always say that time will pass fast and that u will be ok in no time.. but on ur side a min seems like an hour and its so hard for u go by.. theres so much time e time is long.. but theres so little things for you do.. doing somethin u dunlike everyday is a no go for you.. its tiring.. but no matter how good ur life is or how bad your life is.. i wont leave you going thru this all by urself.. i may have done you wrong my arguments may have done you wrong.. i dun mind all the blame on me.. i dun mind you bein angry at me.. i already accepted it.. i jus wan you know that nuthin can stop me from loving and caring for you.. not the things you say or do baby can ever take this love that i have for you.. i wanna be by your side and i hope your heart will open up and see that i love you.. i dunwanna fly alone... flying wit you thru the years have been great.. your wings may be hurt but that doest mean you cant fly baby... i will fly wit you..all you gotta do is hold my hand and never let go... so long as one of us hasnt got an injured wing we still can fly.. though it aint that high.. it dun matter as long as we dun fall down and crash we still can be happy... hold on to my hand tightly baby..i will never you go.. i dun have any other way to say e things i feel.. this is the only way baby.. i love you..

His Life
History
Circle Of Life.
Talkie!
Layout Information