<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34946013?origin\x3dhttp://el-burd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> hidden talent
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
" HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ! ! ! "





I'm not sure you want me
to write this
for your birthday?
its something deep in my heart which tells me I need
to bury myself with a banner saying
" I LOVE YOU "

in the center of your heart

I pretend to do ordinary things like
birthday cards
but my heart saddens cos
you're not here with me
even as i type this alone while thinking of you
my fingers are aching because my heart misses you this very moment
and my skin shouts angrily to the angels
because your hands are not touching me

I am completely crazy
crazy for you
and because it's your birthday
I try to fold my love
in half to go in an envelope
like an ordinary 'love from'
but on second thoughts
but I may as well fold the sky
which for me
is held aloft
only by your kisses.
happy 17th birthday my dear,you will always be

L O
V E D!
. . .
His Life
History
Circle Of Life.
Talkie!
Layout Information