| Sunday, March 25, 2007 |
she look so freakin hot wearin her "whitE Skirt" and than i was jealous of all the eyes lookin at her my girlfren... geram at first but its ok... she taken and she's hot!! so yearh... anyway this few days have been a misunderstanding thingy... if we were to look babk at it... we'l see that we could have prevented it cos either way we manage to talk it thru... but we had to thru shit before it settles... jus like baby always say "sHit happenS" i was on cloud 29 smalam in my dreams! wow!!! was it higher?? hmm... i wonder... for me to know for none to find out! so yearh... baby sorry for all the misunderstandins that i shud or could have prevented... dun wan you get sick of it walk away and never look back... vanishin with a blink of eye shatterin everything... i was goin thru files and our past convo... the love took a long time to got thru... but it made it thru and see how much happen and what we are now... i love her! and i came across this!! READ!!! NewLove. Someone’s gain is someone else’s losses Sometimes it’s true. Sometimes it’s nonsense. He left me back then, and now we’re through I thank God now, I’ve found somebody new. Hey Mr. Someone New, I’m happy we met. You know I love you, And I know you’d love me back. 31 days passed, and we made it through, I thank you for what you’ve done for me, boo The song, the necklace, and the chocolates too But all I need is the love from you. You and I, I know we’ll make it. To love each other and never get sick of it. Hehe I want this love to be like the number 8, ENDLESS, just like the song you made. =) ida-rlingg 16th January 2007 [[one month of being together!!!shes sweet aint she]] |
| His Life |
| Circle Of Life. |
|
|
| Talkie! |
|
|
| Layout Information |