<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34946013?origin\x3dhttp://el-burd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> hidden talent
Sunday, March 11, 2007
baby...im sorry bout happen yesterday...
i have nuthin to say bout it...
there were reasons for all that...
some maybe kept to myself for less trouble...
i dun need that right now baby...
but i was misunderstood...
while i was thinkin on how to make things right for the best of both us...
my thoughts was not of anything else but to make things right baby...
i hope you understand me now and the position i was in for all this to happen...
i believe you'l believe my words...
cos its true...
remember my dream our true love...
i promise never to use e word break...
it slipped and i felt like shit cos i was afraid you'd snap and say you wanted too...
what would i do than...??
baby it was jus hurtin jus now wen all u said was u wanted sleep...
i felt unwanted...
i guess i know how you feel now...
it aches and it still does...
as i write this im still wonderin if you still remember the wish...
or you choose to let it slip of your mind and jus walk out on me pretendin i wasnt even around...
just know that i love you...
and it was a misunderstandin...
baby im sorry...
let wats left fall like rain from my eyes...
im sayin this with all the thoughts i have left...
thats lovin you fear of losin you...
and i want us back like we use to be...
the happiness...
i hope ur heart changes wen you read this baby...
your all i need...

turn around
Every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never coming round.
turn around
Every now and then I get a little bit tired of list ning to the sound of my tears.
turn around
Every now and then I get a little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by.
turn around
Every now and then I get a little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes.
turn around, bright eyes
Every now and the I fall apart.
turn around, bright eyes
Every now and the I fall apart.

turn around
Every now and then I get a little bit restless and I dream of something wild.
turn around
Every now and then I get a little bit helpless and I'm lying like a child in your arms.
turn around
Every now and then I get a little bit angry and I know I've got to get out and cry.
turn around
Every now and then I get a little bit terrified but then I see the look in your eyes.
turn around, bright eyes
Every now and the I fall apart.
turn around, bright eyes
Every now and the I fall apart.

turn around, bright eyes
turn around, bright eyes


i ♥ you...
His Life
History
Circle Of Life.
Talkie!
Layout Information