<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34946013?origin\x3dhttp://el-burd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> hidden talent
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




escape...
though it rain rain rain rain and rain!!!
we had fun laughing and laughin like the air was filled with laughin gas...
there was no ending to it...
the kids...
there were cheeky!!!
cute!!!
and ok yucky wen one vomited on the other... =x

uhuhuhuhuhhhuhuhhuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

after much of playin indoor games and winning dolls...
we left escape...
and walk in the rain like we had promised we would hv done one sweet day...
and it happen...
we actually played in the rain...
walk around laugh and laugh...
remember the shake ur bon bon shake ur bon bon!!
hahaha
freako seh that guy...
of all songs...
that song to three girls...
wat was he thinkin man...
kakakakakak!!!!

than...
it was resting time...
we had walked too much...
sat down...
talked...
waited for the sun to set...
and it did...
we actuali saw the cloud change its colour as hours past by...
and there were visits by a dog..
a monitor lizard thats so darn big..
and dear was scared of it cos...
it came charging towards our direction...

soon after that...
the skies were dark...
dear was SCARED...
cos...
i made her scared...
and we both can act!!!
hahahah...

than...
i guess thats enough...
and i will never forget yesterday...
the sudden rush of blood arises wen i think of it...
you know i know why eh...

LOVE YOU BIGGIE BUTT!!


Nothing is promised to me and you
So why will we let this thing go
Baby I promise that I'll stay true
Don't let nobody say it ain't so
And baby I promise
That I will never leave
That everything will be alright, I
I promise these things to you
Girl just believe
I promise

Should of known the things you said been right
Forever is such a very long time
We never even had a fight
Don't let no one change your mind
Cause they don't know how much I care
They don't know the things we share unless they're here babe
But since they're not
How can they say I'm not true,

If you need a love, I got the love that you need
Ain't no way they can take that from me
And I pray to God that one day they will see

When I think of all the times I said
That I will see you another day
Baby nothing's gonna change, yes it is
Said you mean the world to me
And babygirl I keep you first, yeah
Cause that's the kind of love you deserve
And to know I got a love if you need a love,

You're the only I want in my life
And I promise everything is alright babe
You're the only I want in my life
I promise, promise, promise you baby...

[[Free Massage Dear???]]

His Life
History
Circle Of Life.
Talkie!
Layout Information