<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34946013?origin\x3dhttp://el-burd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> hidden talent
Monday, November 20, 2006
its gettin on well right...
i hope so...
anyway...
here are some things i gotta say...
but never got a chance too...
choices of life...
you know we've got lots of them...
its jus which we choose to give us a betta life...
well for me...
i guess its time we grow...
we grow close or apart...
i'd choose to grow close to you...
trust me im tryin my very best...
if in anyway i have done you wrong...
im sorry...
i know i never meant too...
the thought of losing is a fear...
would you let go of sumthin you have yet to get?
thats for me...
would you let go of something you took a long time to get?
its not mine to say...
i never intended to love you...
it was all unintended...
i tried findin answer...
but i din see any...
guess sumtimes we run across things unknowingly...
im still waitin...
but if ever anything were to get betta between the past...
i shall only remember this as a beautiful dream i din suceed in seein it thru...
that smile on your face is e first priority in life...
second is the love...
nuthins ever too soon neither is it too late...
you've been great lately...
you know that everyone knows that...
sleepless nights i always face...
wen your gone...
i know i've hurt you in many ways...
but each time i do it...
you hold yourself back...
i know your strong...
but your hiding all the truth inside...
thats you...
but i know i've done wrong...
and i feel bad wen you push e blame sayin your this and that...
im sorry but your not wat you say you are...
thats the truth...
hope things will change for the betta if i tried harder...

i cant deny i still feel something...
i wont lie that i wont wait...
if i ever said i din feel anything for you or that i wont wait...
its a lie...
a lie to see you smile...
why do i love you so much??


Last night I tried but I couldn't sleep
Thoughts of you were in my head
I was lonely and I needed you next to me
Life is harder since you left
I never meant to do you wrong
And now all is said and done
I hope you won't be gone too long
No

Where do I go
What do I do
I can't deny I still feel something
And girl, I wish you could say you feel the same
You've broken the bond
I gotta move on
But how do I end this lonely feeling?
You've gone, I'm here, alone
I guess it's time to grow

I try to speak, but my words never catch the air
Like you never knew I was there
Take me back to the days when you really cared
Can we make love re-appear?
I can't go on the roads too long
And now all is said and done
I can't go forward if my heart's still where i'm coming from

Crying time is over
I know I can't control her feelings
If she won't return, then I guess I'll be a man
and move on

Time to grow
And move on
Make life better than it was before
Time to grow and move on
Make love better than I did before

Though you've gone
And I'm here, alone
I guess it's time to grow

[[will time and fate lead me to my destiny?]]
[[will you ever feel wat im feelin for you?]]
[[will you ever try?]]
[[will i ever see you coming?]]
[[its real,the love,its real]]

*i guess its time we tell a tale that only you will know the ending*
His Life
History
Circle Of Life.
Talkie!
Layout Information