<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34946013?origin\x3dhttp://el-burd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> hidden talent
Sunday, October 15, 2006
jus wen i agreed with you that we have got a whole load of time..
time to make things right..
time for everything..
i agreed..
only to know that my time is runnin out faster than it shud..
things i wanna do..
will it ever be done..
the thought of losing you jus makes me go out of my mind..
you ask why..
i said i have a bad feelin..
i denied not knowin wat it was..
cos i had sworn never to talk bout wat i feel anymore..
not to you at least..
you will never know how i feel..
its now or never for me...
3 months??
possible thinkin that nuthin much could happen??
ever thought of the loads of possibilities that would happen??
me on the losing end..
this feelin is jus not right..
i cant seem to control myself..
trust me..
i would have given up everything for you..
jus to say those words to you..
jus for you to see wat i feel..
i just cant seem to control these feelin no more...
im bein torn apart..
i cant pull myself together..
afraid to know wat would happen if i saw you holdin someone else's hand..
a smile shud i give?happiness shud i feel?
i guess im suppose too right...
its do or do...
i got to choose one...

I'm lying alone with my head on the phone
Thinking of you till it hurts
I know you hurt too, but what else can we do?
Tormented and torn apart

I wish I could carry your smile in my heart
For times when my life seems so low
It would make me believe what tomorrow could bring
When today doesn't really know, doesn't really know

I'm all out of love,
I'm so lost without you
I know you were right, believing for so long
I'm all out of love, what am I without you?
I can't be too late
to say that I was so wrong

I want you to come back and carry me home
Away from these
long lonely nights
I'm reaching for you, are you feeling it too?
Does the feeling seem oh so right?

What would you say, if I called on you now
Saying that
I can't hold on
There's no easy way, it gets harder each day
Please love me or I'll be gone... I'll be gone

I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you
I know you were right, believing for so long
I'm all out of love,
what am I without you?
I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong

What are you thinking of?
What are you thinking of?
What are you thinking of?
What are you thinking of?

I'm all out of love
, I'm so lost without you
I know you were right believing for so long
I'm all out of love,
what am I without you?
I can’t be too late, I know I was so wrong

[[is loving you ever a crime?why do i feel so much pain if it isnt?]]
His Life
History
Circle Of Life.
Talkie!
Layout Information