<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34946013?origin\x3dhttp://el-burd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> hidden talent
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
i thought it was all true..
i thought you were beginin to feel e same way..
but those words jus crushed me..
till this very moment its playin in my mind..
how am i to see it as...
am i suppose to be happy with those werds..
you said its up to me if i wanna think that way..
as in the bad way..
if there was a good way to it i wouldnt be thinkin as this way!!!
was this all another illusion of love leadin me to no where..
i hope its not..
please dun make it tat way..haish..
i dun wan this to end..
not here not now..
sometimes i wonder if you realise the words you say are so hurtful..
i jus put a smile to it..
knowin that i wouldnt wanna let you know..
for the sake of the laughter and smile around..
are all the things you said true..
till this very moment im believing you..

I’m lying alone with my head on the phone
Thinking of you till it hurts
I know you hurt too but what else can we do
Tormented and torn apart

I wish I could carry your smile in my heart
For times when my life seems so low
It would make me believe what tomorrow could bring
When today doesn’t really know, doesn’t really know

I’m all out of love, I’m so lost without you
I know you were right, believing for so long
I’m all out of love, what am I without you
I can’t be too late to say I was so wrong

I want you to come back and carry me home
Away from these long, lonely nights
I’m reaching for you, are you feeling it too?
Does the feeling seem oh, so right?

And what would you say if I called on you now
And said that I can’t hold on?
There’s no easy way, it gets harder each day
Please love me or I’ll be gone, I’ll be gone

what are you thinking of?

[[were those werds meant to crush me for me to walk away??]]



His Life
History
Circle Of Life.
Talkie!
Layout Information