<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34946013?origin\x3dhttp://el-burd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> hidden talent
Saturday, September 30, 2006
i dun wanna know the truth to how i really feel...
i dun wanna see the truth that lies ahead of me...
for i may know the truth hurts...
for i may it doesnt...
watever it is i guess its not the time to take the risk...
visions of things that will never happen runs thru my mind...
reminding me of wat the picture will be like...
but is that all true...
no one knows...
not even me...
is this jus illusions of....
the things i feel inside...

You could have a change of heart, if you would only change your mind
Instead of slamming down the phone girl, for the hundredth time
I got your number on my wall, but I ain't gonna make that call
When divided we stand, united we fall
Got the time got a chance gonna make it
Got my hands on your heart gonna take it
All I know, I can't fight this flame
You could have a change of heart, if you would only change your mind
Cause I'm crazy 'bout you, time after time

Without you
One night alone
Is like a year without you
Do you have a heart of stone
Without you
Can't stop the hurt inside
When love and hate collide

I don't wanna fight no more, I don't know what we're fighting for
When we treat each other, like an act of war
I could tell a million lies and it would come as no surprise
When the truth is like a stranger, hits you right between the eyes
There's a time and a place and a reason
And I know I got a love to believe in
All I know got to win this time

Without you
One night alone
Is like a year without you
Do you have a heart of stone
Without you
Can't stop the hurt inside
When love and hate collide

You could have a change of heart, if you would only change your mind
Cause I'm crazy 'bout you...Crazy...Crazy
Without you
One night alone
Is like a year without you
Do you have a heart of stone
Without you
One night alone
Is like a year without you
If you have a heart at all
Without you
Can't stop the hurt inside
When love and hate collide

*would i ever let out wats inside,do i really have to hide...
His Life
History
Circle Of Life.
Talkie!
Layout Information